Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Goldilocks Day

What a great day!!!  We spent all day at the pool and I spent most of the day in the pool.  Art brought the blow up floating chair.  He blew it up this morning with the electric pump and I was set.  It was heavenly just bobbing around most of the day.  We were a little tried when we got up as our neighbors have three small kids and one of them had several loud melt downs all night.  The dad was none to happy and he had a loud voice as well.  It was so nice to go to the serene pool.  Hope the little tyke realizes they are not taking him to the pool in the middle of the night no matter how loud he screams and he gets better sleep tonight. 

I met some really nice folks in the pool and I met a couple that is from……any guesses???  drum roll please……Green Bay.  We had quite the football chat.  He was taken aback on how much football I knew. But we really had a great conversation.  

There are a lot of folks here today.  There weren’t any empty loungers in our area.  I wouldn’t be surprised if the hotel is full.  But the weather was great.  A little cloud cover to keep it from being too hot but not so much you couldn’t see and feel the sun.  It was a Goldilocks day…….just right.  

The tuba band was back this afternoon and played on the beach.  They added a banjo and accordion player.  Sadly, it didn’t improve their playing but hey they are out there trying.  It’s just they are really soooo bad.  It is sad that they are so bad.  At dinner tonight they had a trumpet player and he was exceptionally good.  We could even hear and enjoy him from our balcony.  

The food today was all excellent. I am so full tonight I can hardly move.  Tonight was batted veg night otherwise know as Japanese night.  I had sushi and a lot of tempura shrimp.  Art had batted veg and stir fry.  For this who understand the batted veg joke I will say……. We went mad.  

Anyway, it was a great day and sad to see it come to a close but I am sure tomorrow will be another great day……ever so looking forward to it.  


No comments: