Monday, January 17, 2022

Throw Caution to the Wind

 Well that is what I did this morning.  I threw all caution to the wind and ordered something for breakfast off the menu that a.  Really isn’t  breakfast food and b. Nothing I would order anyway.  I ordered chicken enchiladas.  It is listed as the chef’s specialty on the breakfast menu.  It isn’t offered at any other time then breakfast.  So…… I did it.  It actually was good.  Art’s breakfast was excellent.  It was a great way to start the day.  I was either at the pool or in the pool all day.  Art was for the most part.  He went to the room to practice his guitar and get the floatie. Art learned a new song and it is sounding great.  Probably my favorite of all he plays.  

The poor floatie is on life support.  Art keeps blowing it up but it just refuses to keep air.  I can usually get about an hour out of it.  I think it is destined for the garbage can.  You can only perform so much CPR on it.

Hardly anyone was at the pool area for most of the day and then late afternoon it was packed.  I am not sure where everyone came from.  Tide is up so most of the beach gets covered with waves.   We watched two drunk guys taking pictures on the beach by a pile of rocks.  They were making all kinds of poses.  By the look of the poses, they thought they were pretty special and the worlds gift.  A wave came and in their drunk effort to get out of the way of the waves one fell down on the rocks.  Oh my gosh he yelled and cursed.  Not because he was hurt which he was but because he was bleeding and that would ruin the pictures.   He kept saying the rock hit his head.  In an effort to help him, the other guy fell down and rolled in the water.  I feel bad for them but it really was funny to watch it all unfold.   

I did get a free shoulder massage today poolside.  It was sure nice.  I am going tomorrow for a last massage at the spa. I am really looking forward to it. 



No comments: