Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Best Massage Day

It has been nice to sleep in a little the past few mornings.  And sleep through the night.  Out neighbors went home,  I think a lot of folks have gone home.  The resort was pretty quiet all day.

We had a good breakfast.  We found a waiter that makes sure Art’s  breakfast is cooked just right.  I tried the French toast today.  It was just ok……don’t  think I will order it again though.  I will probably go back to my old standby….omelette.  

It was a little warmer than usual today.  I didn’t mind.  I like the heat.  I went this morning to get another massage and facial.  It was different than the last one.  I will say I LOVED it.  It was one of the best massages I have ever had.  It was so heavenly.  I think I was comatose a few times.  Not to worry my snorts from snoring snapped me back to consciousness.  When it was all over, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get up I was so relaxed.  The therapist was super sweet.  She was worried about me.  At first she said I needed to relax……my muscles were so stiff.  They were likes bricks.  But that didn’t last long I was so relaxed I could hardly move. She also did some extra  reflexology work on me   If I was going to be here longer I would  definitely go see her again for another one of her incredible massages.

That really was the big deal of the day.  Other than that we just hung out at the pool.  We are getting pretty tan.  I will really miss the warn sun after we leave.  Tomorrow is our last full day,…

No comments: