Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Beach Time and Food

 Another good day with no rain.  It was a little more cloudy today and lot more humid but enjoyable none the less.

We went back to the buffet this morning for breakfast.  It wasn’t bad. I prefer the omelets at the restaurant but Art likes the food better at the buffet. 

We spent the day at the beach again.  Art got up early and reserved some loungers.  There are a lot more folks here and we weren’t sure we would be able to get a lounger on the first row by the ocean so he was willing to get up early.  He found us a great spot.

We actually ate lunch today.  We went to the buffet.  Art ordered a pina colada and I ordered a virgin miami vice.  We aren’t sure how they make them but they are super smooth and delicious.  Art wondered if they make them with some kind of cream.  I don’t know but I do know they are better here than any other palace. 

I went to the spa today.  I was scheduled for a chocolate wrap.  I have had a couple of them in the past and they are great!  When I got to the spa they confirmed I was getting a chocolate wrap but when I got in the room the gal had me down for a passion fruit wrap.  After talking it over I decided to stay with the passion fruit.  It was a good call.  They are basically the same but with the chocolate wrap they use a brush to apply the the chocolate but with the passion fruit they rub it on.  Oh it was so lovely.  I really enjoyed it and my skin was so soft when I was all done. 

We went to the Mexican restaurant for dinner. They reviews were so good so we were excited to go.  It wasn’t that great.  Art ordered lobster.  He got the whole thing.  Head, body, legs, tail all of it.  It didn’t look all that appetizing.  My dinner tasted like vinegar.  It wasn’t good.  So to make up for it…. We went to the sweet shop and got cake.  Now the cake was delicious!

More beach time tomorrow.  Can’t wait!



No comments: