Sunday, November 12, 2023

Will the Rain Please Go Away

 The rain must really like us.  It rained most of the night last night and this morning.  Have a feeling it will rain again tonight.  Rain Please Go Away!

We decided for breakfast we would try the buffet. For as bad as dinner was last night, breakfast was equally as good.  We had a delicious breakfast. The food was really good and they had a nice variety of things.  Art said his breakfast was a 5 out of 5 stars.  Lunch was hit and miss. I wanted some sushi but not a full order.  I asked the waiter if I could have a half order and he told me no.  He said the cook gets jealous if the whole amount doesn’t go out.  So I thought don’t want the cook jealous so I will eat what I can and forget the rest.  Art and I were to shared a burger and it was good. I asked if they had Perrier to drink and he said no but they had sparkling water so I asked for that with a lime.  The sparkling water was Perrier.  But I didn’t ever get the lime.  Art ordered a pina colada.  After he took a first sip of his drink,  he yelled out loudly “WOWZA” everyone turned out look to see if he was ok.  I started laughing and asked if it was a strong drink, which he indicated it was.  He must of enjoyed it as he drank the whole thing.  The waiter delivered our food and said he would return with some soy sauce for the sushi…… we never saw him again.  The sushi was pretty dry.   Dinner was delicious.   I had a yummy salad that had shrimp and battered veg (avocado tempura).  I couldn’t resist the battered veg.

After breakfast we headed back to the room to get in the pool but the maid was cleaning the room so we went to one of the main pools. It was pretty empty so we had our pick of places.  As soon as the  maid was done, we headed back to our room.  We were ready to get in the pool and it started raining.  Fortunately, it only rained for about 30 minutes.  It was nice to get in the pool.  We spent the rest of the day either in the pool or sitting on our deck watching football games.  We just love having a deck to enjoy.

We got in the elevator and laughed at the floors listed.  The floors are 1, 0, -1 instead of ground, 1st , 2nd. 

                                                                    Our pool
                                                                Elevator buttons
My battered veg salad


No comments: