Friday, July 4, 2008

Did Someone Say Shoe Sale?

My new free shoes arrived!!! YEAH. I love them. The flip flops are the most comfortable I have ever and I mean ever worn. I can't get use to calling them flip flops. In my day they were thongs. But now thongs are an undergarment. Oh how times change. The jury is still out on the shorts. I still may return them. Anyway it the certificate was for real and I can't be more thrilled. 'Cause ya all know I love shoes. AND...................

I went shopping with my friend Shawna. She was in the hunt for a new dress to wear to interviews. You know I can't pass up a good shoe sale. Dillards was having their 4th of July sale. I bought three pairs of new shoes. They were $7.00 a pair so how on earth could I resist. I also bought a cute little dress for $11.00. Oh I love a good sale.

Now I know some of you are thinking were on earth am I going to put these new shoes. Well as luck would have it, I cleaned out my closet last week and got rid of a bunch of clothes and shoes. It was not an easy task for me as you know I tend to hang on to things. But I got the urge to purge so I got rid of as much as I could. I probably could have gotten rid of more but I had the what if syndrome. You know what if I lost weight or what if I need something dressy or the list goes on and on. But the good part is I have some room for more now.

3 comments:

Art said...

I just love a good shoe sale, don't you?

AML
ART

Trixie L'Amour said...

I gasped right out loud when I saw the picture!!!!Worth every penny and then some......Wow....

Mrs. Doctor said...

WOWZA!!!! You rock! You can't get rid of things? Hum....I don't know any one like that. ;)