Monday, July 21, 2008

A Weekend In Paradise

Don and I finally made to Cascade this year. We went up on Friday morning. I cleaned and Don did yard work. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I was running the washing machine and cleaning and the water stopped. The pump on the well had stopped. But we walked up to the neighbors since the pump is on his property and he flipped the switches a couple of times and we were back in business. That night we played guitar hero and watched a stupid movie. On Saturday, we took the boat out. Don drove half of the time and I drove the other half. We rode clear up past Tammarack. We had never seen it from the lake. We were absolutely amazed at the homes that were lakeside. It was like being in Ft Lauderdale again. I named the area New Lauderdale. I so enjoy boating and it was just perfect. I just loved every minute of the weekend. It was all so fun but I really enjoyed spending the time with Don.

3 comments:

Art said...

And I so enjoyed it too MSB!

AML
PC

Trixie L'Amour said...

sounds like a little slice of heaven......

Mrs. Doctor said...

Maybe I'll get to see it someday. :)