Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sunday Fun

A week ago I got a bike from the auction. I was so excited. I have been wanting one for about a year and a half. I stopped riding a bike 19 years ago when we moved on the hill. Don got the tires filled and slimmed and it is ready to go. We went to Brent, MaryKate and Miss R's for dinner then when we got home I hopped on my new bike and went for a little spin. It was like being a kid again. When the kids were little and we lived on flat ground, we rode our bikes almost every day in the summer. I forgot how much I missed it.

But...that's not all. When I was done with my little ride, Don and I played nerf........nerf.... Oh I don't know what is called. We put target vests on and had these guns we loaded up with nerf arrows and ran around the yard shooting each other. It was a blast. Unfortunately I think I had more fun than Don because he quit way earlier then I would have. But that is O.K., it was really fun.

Now I am off to find the next game.

1 comment:

Mrs. Doctor said...

You guys have been having all kinds of fun lately! When are you bringing that joy back this way?