Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 3 Tuesday

Today was one of my spa days. After breakfast I went for a facial. It was really relaxing and boy did I need it. It was a chocolate facial. They wrapped my face in chocolate. I really like that. While I was being pampered in chocolate, Art sat on the balcony and read a book. Today was very chilly and Art caught a little chill so we went spent most of the morning on our balcony. The lounger was still a little wet from all the rain but I enjoyed it anyway. We ate lunch at the buffet and boy am I ever glad. They had chocolate cake. Yummy!!! I was sorry that Dan missed it. It was the kind that we both enjoy so much. It warmed up in the afternoon so Art and I read our books on the beach. We scored a couple of loungers right at the edge of the beach so we were right at the ocean. We thought we would play in the ocean as we both enjoy that but it was just too cold. Maybe tomorrow. Late afternoon, I went for a massage, manicure and pedicure. Oolala. Art came while I was having the pedicure and kept me company. Then we had a delicious dinner and I ate way too much. I was miserably full all evening. We hung out with some friends after dinner then to our room watched American Idol and to bed.
We met a nice couple the day we arrived. They were in the taxi with us from the airport. We have hung out a couple of times with them. They did the zip line today. After talking to them I really want to go. Even Art said he would go. I hope when he doesn’t have alcohol in him he will still want to go. It really does sound like fun. They said we need to do the segways as well. We are going to talk to our concierge tomorrow to arrange it. Yeehaw!!!

No comments: