Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 6 Friday

Today was wet and cold. It rained most of the day. We sat under a cover most of the morning. After lunch we went to the lobby bar and played bingo and then texas hold em. We played texas hold em (poker) for most of the afternoon. It was really fun. I did really well and didn't have to get extra chips from the dealer or other players. One of the other players gave Art some chips when he ran out. I mention this because Art seems to think I get chips whenever we go gambling. So for the record I didn' t receive any.

After a delicious dinner, we visited with folks in the lobby bar and then went to the show. The show's theme tonight was "Anything Goes". It was.....ummm...it was...yeah we'll leave it at that. In all fairness it might have gotten better. We left about half way through.

It is hard to believe time is winding down. I have enjoyed spending so much time with Art.

No comments: