Monday, November 14, 2016

It Was A Cloudless Day

Not a lot to report today.  It was a cloudless beautiful day. We spent most of the day lounging on the beach. We did get in the pool briefly this morning and did dip our toes in the ocean.  Art got a quick 5 minute massage.  The spa staff was hanging out by the bathrooms and when he went to the bathroom they snagged him.  I got a bunch of spa appointments made.  This week I will have three massages.  So looking forward to it.

I did make the bartender laugh.  In my best Spanish I asked him to please fill my mug with lots of ice and water.  He smiled and asked if I spoke Spanish. So in my best Spanish I told him no. Stunned that I said no he said I had a good accent and asked if I spoke a little bit to which I replied no I am a gringo. He looked at me kind of funny then busted out laughing and just laughed and laughed.  He said you are a really funny lady. Later when I saw him he waved and said hello funny lady.  I think he meant to say "loco" lady.

No comments: