Sunday, November 13, 2016

Presentation Day

  Today we were out and about. After breakfast went went to another hotel for the upgrade presentation.  They didn't offer us anything to make us want to upgrade.  It was funny though because we were the greatest thing to walk in the door until we said no we weren't going to upgrade and then we were dog poop. Oh well!!! After the presentation we had a bite to eat and walked around the property. It was a nice day to be outdoors.  That hotel had some really fun things.  They have a new water slide and a surf pool. No one was down on the beach so we went down and got loungers right away.  It seemed a little strange but hey we were glad.  We just got settled in and Art said I know why no one is down here.......the beach was full of red ants.  Ooops!!!! We hurried and found loungers up by the pool.  It was a nice relaxing afternoon.  The hotel has two sweet shops.  The ice cream was so smooth and good.  I don't normally eat ice cream because it makes my stomach hurt but this ice cream was sooooo worth a stomach ache.

Since we aren't staying at that hotel, we had to get ready at the gym.  They have nice showers and a place to get cleaned up.  When I walked out Art thought Mrs Dr is here then realized it was me.  We laughed over it.  Then at dinner there was a mirror on the back wall.  Art thought it was another room until he realized it was us and he was looking at a mirror.  Then I looked up at the mirror and thought that lady looks like Mrs Dr.......then I realized it was me.  I never thought we looked alike before but I sure did tonight.  We laughed about it.  Then Art said oh look there is Brad Pitt....oh wait it's just me. HAHAHAH!

Tonight we had dinner at the Tappenyaki restaurant.  It was fun.  The taxi ride to and back was fine.  The driver only ran one stop sign.  I have determined stop signs are just a suggestion here.  But we got there and back safe and sound.  Whew!!

Now to bed.

No comments: