Sunday, November 20, 2016

Last Full Day- BOO HOO

Just like a flash of light...... the 10 days have come to an end.  I can't believe how fast it went.  

After breakfast we went to the pool loungers.  It was a little chilly and once again it was windy and very dark clouds loomed.  I was waiting for it to rain at any second.  But by 10:00 the clouds were gone and it was sunny blue skies.  It never got hot but it was nice and warm. 

I went for my last massage and mani/pedi.  It was really nice.  I am going to miss that.  It really help my bad neck and shoulder.  

I had several people come up to me today to tell me how much they liked my hair. I have been asked if it is natural or if I have it done. I always say mother nature did it.   On our way to dinner one of the employees saw us and ran around the desk and up to us to say how pretty she thought my hair was.  

For dinner tonight we had a progressive supper.  We went to the different restaurants and had our favorite at each. It was fun and delicious.   Surprising Art had cheese from the cheese cart.  That might not seem too strange except Art doesn't like cheese.  All on his own, had several pieces.  What next a pedicure?  Nah......  We had some fun wait staff.  Jusif, Anna, and Karina are our favorites. We got our hugs goodbye tonight.   

We got all packed tonight and we were watching Green Bay play....Go Pack Go..... and our TV died.  Just snapped and was done.  Dang it.  Well I guess that is our sign it is time to go home.  That's ok, I am excited to get home and have Thanksgiving and get the holidays rolling.   It has been so fun and just what we needed to get rejuvenated.  We live such a fortunate life thanks to all of Arts efforts.   

No comments: