Saturday, November 19, 2016

More Spa -WOOHOO

My  goodness today was particularly windy and cloudy.  The dark threatening kind of clouds. Not only did they threaten they produced.  It rained a little.  About 30 minutes worth.  It didn't bother us though we just went to lunch.

We spent all morning on the loungers. I met a nice couple from Texas.  They were a very wealthy couple.  They had a chilled champagne like we had water.  She thoughtfully offered me some. I so enjoyed visiting with her.

After lunch, the sun reared its beautiful head so we got in the pool. It felt so refreshing.  Then later in the afternoon, I went for my spa treatment.  It was refreshing, relaxing and at times awful.  It was the most contradicting service I have ever experienced.  I have done weird spa services before but never like this.  I doubt I will ever do it again.  A couple times I thought what on earth have I gotten myself into then other times I thought this is so good I am melting into the bed.  Just to give you an idea of one thing imagine rubbing really potent icy hot all over your body and leaving it like that for about 30 minutes in a cold room then rubbing ice cold cream on it.  The first ten minutes are ok......after that.........no bueno.  I will say the facial was the best I have ever had.  It was fabulous.

Dinner was good.  Art gave up on the lamb but he did try the duck and really enjoyed it. I think the duck and lobster fettuccini is the new favorite.

Then we ended the night with watching the football game.  Go Broncos! We have had trouble connecting to our slingbox.  But the Buddy helped us out.  He went over to the house to figure out what the problem was.  The dish had froze, so he fix it. And wallah it worked.  Many thanks to him for fixing it.

No comments: