Thursday, November 17, 2016

It's Spa Day

Another great day!  Art scored us yet more good loungers at the pool,  We spent the morning parked in the loungers.  I so enjoyed the gentleman sitting next to me.  He was a really nice older gentleman. He reminded Art and I of a feminine mobster.  It was fun getting to know him. Then at noon, I went for my first spa appointment.  I had a face wax.  I thought it would be a little painful.  Like when I have my brows waxed.  But you know what?  It was pretty painless and I love the lotion they put on after.  It felt so good.  Then back for some lunch.  They were BBQing ribs.  They were pretty darn good.  And I love the fries they have at the out door pool cafe.  After lunch, I went for my back massage then straight to my mani/pedi.  AAAAHHHHH!!! What a glorious afternoon.

The weather wasn't as stellar today.  Dark clouds loomed all morning and it was pretty windy.  The clouds burned off without producing any rain around noon but the breeze was all day.  In fact, while I was getting my mani/pedi Art came in to tell me he was going up to the room because it was just too windy to be out.

We decided to give the lamb chops one more try.  You know in case the last time was just a fluke.  Well,  I am sad to report the lamb chops were still not any good.   But I am very happy to report the lobster fettuccine is delicious.  Art said he didn't even care about the lamb chops because the fettuccine was so good.  We will be going back for it. Oh my goodness they had a violinist play at the restaurant. He was absolutely fabulous!  I could have listened to him all night.  It was just fabulous!  I kept saying to Art I wonder if he has a CD. I would have totally bought it.

After dinner we were in the room relaxing.  It was disco night so I had hoped to talk Art into going.  I remember reading my book and the next thing I know, Art is telling me I need to take my contacts out and put my PJs on.  What?!?!?!?!?!  What happened to the evening?  It was like I was drugged or something. I wasn't but wow.... It was all I could do to get up and get ready for bed.  Hence the blog is written today and not last night.  Now ready for a fun filled day.

No comments: