Sunday, November 13, 2022

Relaxing Yet.......

 Today was a great day.  For so many reasons.  The weather was great and the teams I was rooting for won. Woohoo!!!

This morning while we were eating breakfast, we saw a dog wander up on the beach were the loungers are.  The dog was clean and neatly groomed but had no collar.  She was in too nice of shape to be a stray. A couple was walking down to a lounger and saw the dog and stopped to take a picture of the dog.  The dog appeared to pose for them.  Anyway they walked over to a lounger an the gal sat down.  The dog wandered up to her and placed her head on the gal's lap.  The gal patted the dog on the head then the dog climbed up into the lounger and laid down.  It was so funny to watch.  Such a funny dog.

I took my floatie to the pool. It was nice to float around but I had to be careful as a group of scuba divers came to practice.  It was really hot so the pool felt really good.

We had room service for lunch so we could watch the game. At halftime we went back to the pool.  I continued to watch the game.  When Vikings got the touchdown I yelled touchdown.  I was so excited I just yelled.  Yikes everyone paid attention to that.  Whoops!!! Then we finished watching back at our room.  Man was the game ever stressful.  Then on to my Packers.  Another stressful game. Wow!!  I am absolutely gobsmacked they pulled it out.  

We had dinner at the hibachi restaurant.  It was so delicious and entertaining.  The couple we sat by were Bills fans and all day every time they saw Art in his Vikings shirt they would say "go Bills" and say Bills are going to win and Art would ay "we'll see".  So it was funny we were at dinner together.  We had a great time and great conversation with them.  They are a cute young couple.  

Today was a relaxing day at the pool but oh so stressful watching our teams.  So today was a very stressful relaxing day.......... 

Now we are tucked in for the night.  

No comments: