Wednesday, November 16, 2022

WOWZA

 Today was pretty hot and humid.  I would not have been surprised if it rained it was so humid but it didn't. I went this morning to the spa across the street.  I had a massage and let me pause here and say WOWZA! It was one of the best massages I have ever had.  It was a full hour of bliss.  I am so thankful I could go,  I am thinking I need to go more often at home.  The gal I had was so great.  She released some of my cramped muscles that haven't been release in a really long time.  

When I got back I found Art in the pool on a floatie.  I was so surprised..... Pleasantly....... but surprised.  So I got in the pool with him.  It was so hot out that the water felt great.  

After lunch we went and played in the ocean.  We took the floatie with us.  The waves beat us up so we were pretty tired when we got out but it was really fun. I even got some more shells. We spent the rest of the day at the pool.  

We had dinner and are tucked in for the evening.  We decided not to go to the show as it is a repeat and we are tired. It is hard to imagine tomorrow's  our last day.  It has been so fun and a much needed get way. 

A little funny ...... at dinner we ordered a dessert.  The waiter brought a gigantic spoon (like they always do).  My mouth is way to small and I have to always request a small (normal size) spoon. When I asked the waiter for a smaller spoon he brought and super tiny spoon.  It looked like one you put in a sugar bowl.  It was almost doll sized. He laughed and said how is this for small.  Then he gave me a regular spoon.  It was pretty funny. 

No comments: