Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Something different

 Today started out the usual....... breakfast and longer by the pool but that is about it.  I spent most of my time in the pool on my floatie.  It was fun as I  knew most of the folks in the pool.  Had some really fun visits and was told a lot of secrets.  I guess I'm safe to tell them to.  

At one time, I was out of the pool resting and a guy from the spa came along and gave kinda a mini facial type thing.  It was really refreshing and relaxing at the same time.  I wish he would have been there other days too.  Oh well it was really nice today.

Late this afternoon, we got cleaned up and went across the street to check things out.  Turns out they have a little shopping area up the street.  It is not a barter market and the prices are firm and expensive.  There is a spa there so I made an appointment for tomorrow for a massage.  I am pretty stoked about it.  There were also fish tanks that you put your feet in and the fish feast on your feet.  I did that but Art wasn't  too interested.  I am sure it was a good thing he didn't because I am sure he would have screamed.   We had a beverage we got back and had a lovely chat with a couple we met a couple days ago. Then off to dinner.

We were pretty tired after dinner so we just went back to the room and watched a little tv and tried (unsuccessfully) to stay awake til bed.   Now we can finally climb into bed a go to sleep. aahhh!!!  

No comments: