Thursday, November 17, 2022

The time has come

 The time has come to say goodbye. It has been great.  This was our last day.  It was pretty overcast.  It did sprinkle for about a minute but it was pretty humid all day.

We sat by the pool for a few hours. Before all the clouds moved in we got in the pool to cool off.  Once we dried off, we went across to the spa and made another appointment for a massage. I had an hour and half wait so we went back to the hotel and had a cool beverage until it was time for my massage.  It was another heavenly massage.  I had the same person but the massage was completely different than yesterday's.  Weird!!!  But I enjoyed it. 

After I returned from my massage, we decided to relax on our deck instead of going back to the pool.  It was nice and relaxing.  

We got mostly packed up and then went to the hibachi for dinner.  It was really good.  Our first dinner here was there and our last dinner was there.  

Back to the room and thanks to the Dude, we were able to watch the game.

Long day tomorrow as we travel back home.  


No comments: