Saturday, January 21, 2023

Forgot to mention

I forgot to mention this in my last post. 

As mentioned earlier, I had a foot massage.  It was so heavenly and relaxing.  Jesus my masseuse was almost finished and I was basking in the relaxed state I was in and all of a sudden, I was jerked back to reality.  I heard an all too familiar sound of ....... yep a tuba band.  What on earth?  Had I jinxed myself?  Earlier today a band showed up  to play at the pool.  They were talented and actually quite good but they had the volume on the speakers up so loud you couldn't be close by.  At the time, I thought even though it was extremely loud, at least they weren't a tuba band.   If you recall, there was a tuba band last year only at a different hotel.   I am not sure if it is the same tuba band but if it isn't they are just as bad as the other one and if it is the same they are still bad.  The consolation is they only played two songs and kept walking down the beach.  Well I think it was two songs.........maybe they were just warming up...........I couldn't tell.  With any luck they won't have a karaoke night with the tuba band as the band like last year.  

No comments: