Sunday, January 22, 2023

Wild Night

Well last night was a wild one.  It started off with our drunk neighbor trying to get in to what we think was his room.  He pounded and I mean pounded on the door and yelled for someone to open the door for a good 40 minutes.  I was so glad he finally gave up.  We are on the 6th floor and on the 7th floor there is a roof top pool and bar.  Most of the people up there are between the ages of 20 and 40ish.  They are loud partiers.  A few hours after the pounder, the roof toppers started in yelling and whooping it up for about an hour. They quieted down around 3:30 am. Finally, we could go to sleep.  No sooner did I drift off and a couple of guys started fighting and yelling in the hall outside our room. Maybe one was the pounder I don't know I didn't get up and look.  But someone intervened maybe security because they stopped.  Once again  I started to drift off and about the roof toppers started in again.  It was 5 am before everyone settled down. Needless to say I slept in. 
  
Art was able to score a place by the pool today.  The place was packed again this morning.  I was going to get in the pool but the pool was so full, I couldn't see a place to be let alone a place to get in.  It was okay because after the long sleepless night I was able to take a bodacious nap.  Then shortly after lunch the place started to clear out some.  

Art and I walked down to the beach mid afternoon so I could get a massage.  Jesus was off so I was unable to get a massage from him but I did get a massage on the beach from his coworker.  holy smokes she was on warp speed.  Usually a massage is a slow relaxing rub but it was like she was on speed.  It made me start to giggle.  She thought I was ticklish.  Anyway, it was a good massage even if it was on warp speed and I did get a good laugh out of it. 

When we got back to our lounger more folks were gone.  None of the restaurants seemed to be overly full tonight.   I am wondering if we got in on the tail end of a busy season and wonder what it will be like tomorrow. 

Storm clouds started to move in this afternoon but it didn't storm and it stayed warm but rain is predicted for tomorrow.  

We laughed at dinner tonight.  The matre'd is the same one that was here last time we were here.  He said we told him we be back in 6 months not 7 years.   Anyway, he told us the salmon was delicious, the shrimp was delicious, the chicken was delicious but the lasagna...... was not bad.  We decided we would stay away from the not bad. Art had the salmon and I had the shrimp.  He was right they were delicious. He didn't say anything about the dessert and it wasn't bad.  

I hope tonight is calmer. 

No comments: