Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Great Relaxing Day

Today was nice!!! It looked a little overcast and the ocean was a little angry but the temp was just right.   It is sprinkling tonight.   It picked the perfect time to start.  It can rain all night if it wants but I hope it stops by morning.

Not a lot going on.  We spent the day on the beach.  It was awesome!  I took the most bodacious nap........heavenly.

Art is feeling better today.  Didn't eat or drink much but he was up all day.  Hope he continues to feel better.

Our dinner tonight was extremely slow.  We were there for 2 1/2 hours. I m glad it was good because that would have been the pits to be that long for icky food.   We had prime rib and shrimp and that is my all time favorite.  I was excited all day for it.

 Maybe we will play cards again tonight or maybe just go to bed.

Not much more to report today.......just a great relaxing day.

No comments: