Sunday, January 22, 2017

What a night

The skies were bright blue this morning.  A little chilly but not bad.  And by noon it was nice and warm.  Miss 5 and I went for massages  If you can believe it, I got the same woman who cut my toe when I had the pedicure.  I must say at first I wasn't so sure.  I thought she was going to do a 85 minute massage in 10 minutes.  But then I told her lighter on the pressure and when she did it was slower.  It ended up being a good massage.

We watched a very disappoint game,  Sad to watch the Packers lose. Enough on that......moving on people nothin here to see.......

Got a call from my dad that my mom wasn't doing well.  She ended up going to the ER.  She and my Dad are in my prayers.  It is so hard being so far away and not being able to help.  MK was quick to show up and take care of them.  Trixie and the Coonster are on their way to help.  I am so blessed to have these three to jump in and help out.

Poor Art started to feel poorly.  He got ready for bed and BAM it hit.......he is throwing up and has diarrhea. Poor guy!!!   What a night!

No comments: