Tuesday, January 19, 2016

10 Out of 10 Day

On a scale of 1 to 10 I would say today was a solid 10.  The weather was perfect the food was delicious and everything just went fabulous.  We got up late.  We were so tired we slept in.  I was a little worried the restaurant would be really busy since we were so late but nope.  There were lots of empty tables and we had a nice breakfast.  It was strange because everywhere we looked was empty.  We couldn't figure out where everyone was.

Yesterday our waiter at lunch asked us a bunch of questions and we told him we had been to Puerto Vallarta several times but this was our first time here.  He told us he would take care of us and we would love it.  He told us he would reserve us a cabana and he did.  He reserved the best one.  We were right by the ocean and a pool. The waves would crash up against the rocks below us and we would get spritzed by the ocean.  It was wonderful.  It kept us from getting too hot.  Not only did we have a cabana that had a nice big bed covered with a super soft sheet and real pillows, we had two regular loungers and a chair.  The loungers had an umbrella but we never put the umbrella up.  There are three pools.  The pool we were at was really quiet.  We were going to get in the pool this morning, in fact Art did but it was too cold for me.  I talked Art into getting in ...he did... But then I didn't.  Oops!!!  But we did get in the main pool this afternoon.  It was nice and refreshing.  We didn't have to leave the cabana all day.  There was waiter that kept us in food and drinks.  He even brought our lunch to us. The spa even offered free back massage where we were.   So...... Art and I both had one. Can't pass up a free massage.   I am thinking of doing the 80 minute massage.

Tonight Art got his lamb chops.  The waiter was so excited to see us.  When we walked in, he said the lamb is already for you.  He looked at me and asked if I was having any.  I told him to give mine to Art.  Art got six lamb cycles.  He said they were fabulous!!!  I was so glad they measured up to his expectations.  It was so nice of them to do that for him and he so enjoyed it.

This day.........10 out of 10.

1 comment:

cricket said...

I'd say....the cabana is really nice.....you are off to a fabulous time for sure.