Saturday, January 23, 2016

It Just Gets Better and Better

My goodness we couldn't ask for better weather.  I don't know how it is possible but the weather gets better every day.

Today after breakfast we went for another walk.  Art's back has been bothering him so we stopped at the pharmacy and bought some pain patches.  Fortunately they help.  While we were out we stopped at an other store and I bought some really cute flip flops ....2 pairs.  With the exchange rates the way it is they were really cheap.  We stopped at an ATM and picked up some more cash for tipping.  The service is just superb here.

We spent most of the day at the cabana relaxing,  We both finished our books so now onto new ones.  I had my daily back massage.  I just love it. I am so going to miss it when I go home.

The best part of today was tonight at dinner.  We went to the Italian restaurant.  The waiter gave us a menu then came back and said to Art.  Would you like to have lamb tonight?  Art looked at me with the look of "are you kidding me?"  Then looked back at the waiter and said "sure".  The waiter said the only catch was it would take about 25 minutes to cook.  No problem there.  Art was so thrilled!!!  He said they were even better than the time before.  I was so excited for him.  What a fun little surprised.  The waiter told us if we would come back tomorrow, he would make us Dr Zhivago Shrimp.  Ymmmmmm I can't wait.  They are so good to us!!

No comments: