Thursday, January 21, 2016

Top Massage

Today came early for some reason.  Yesterday when we went to the market we had to cross a hanging bridge and it messed with my balance.  Between my bad arm and my balance bugging me I didn't sleep very well.  It's a good thing we didn't have anything planned but holding down the loungers.  

I had a free massage this morning and decided to get a full on massage.  I went this afternoon.  I had a massage, body wash and facial.  It was glorious.  As I was laying there I thought this is one of the top three best massages I have ever had.  Then I couldn't think of one that was better.  And it really helped my arm.  The lady even braided my hair.  I am going to do it again on Tuesday.  Woohoo can't wait.  It really was an incredible massage.

The staff here is incredible,  The waiter who made sure we had the cabana checks in on us everyday and when his shift is over he finds us to see if we need anything before he goes and says goodbye.  That is just one of several.  Art talked to the waiter tonight about having lamb chops again.  He said he would talk to the chef. I am so glad Art found this place. He spent an entire afternoon researching places when he found this.  His hard work and persistence paid off ......... It is awesome here.

Tonight Art popped some popcorn and we watched a show we had recorded.  Now it is off to bed,  I think I will sleep much better tonight.

No comments: