Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Home Tomorrow

Today was a little strange it was like the universe was telling me it is ok to go home. For instance This morning my breakfast was good but I had eggshell in my omelet.  Then the free massage was when I was eating lunch so I missed it. Just little things like that.  Don't get me wrong the day was still great but just a little strange things here and there.  Tonight we had the lobster and both our lobsters were burnt on the end.  They were edible and good just the ends burnt so we could eat that part.  The service remained superior though.

Art's back was still bothering him so we went to the famacia and got some more patches.  They seem to help.  The weather was great.  Hahahahahah I found the best response for the vendors.  I tell them all I have is five US dollars if they will sell me what I want for that I will buy.  So far no takers and they don't come back.  I will have to remember that for next year.

Hate to leave tomorrow......it has been a great 10 days.  Really couldn't have asked for better.  We are all packed so we can enjoy the last few hours tomorrow soaking up the sun. We can't wait to return.

No comments: