Friday, January 22, 2016

Another Great Day

Just another great day here in Paradise.  There are a lot more people here.  I think the hotel is now full.  It is so strange because there were so few people everywhere we went and now there are people all over.

After breakfast, we went for a walk around the area.  It felt good to get out and walk.  We picked up a couple things at the store and then back to the hotel and hung out at our cabana.  Art helped me (he did most of it) blow up the floating lounger.  It was fun getting in the pool.  One of the pools by us is pretty chili but the main one is pretty warm.

Tonight we went to the BBQ.  We both ordered the steak.  When my plate arrived, I noticed it had shrimp on it,  I started to say it wasn't mine and he grinned and said I put something special on yours. I know you like shrimp.  Oh my gosh he remembered every time we ate at the Italian restaurant, I ordered shrimp.  I thought it was so sweet of him to not only remember but go the extra mile and get some for me.  Shrimp wasn't on the menu.

  

No comments: