Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Again?

Can it be?  Another great day? Why yes it can........

We didn't go for a walk this morning because I had a massage.  The last one I had was so wonderful I didn't think it could be beat but my goodness gracious I believe today's was every bit as good maybe even better.  I had the same person do the massage.  She is really really good.  I was in heaven.  I wish this lady was at home so I could go again.  I hope she is still here next year.

It was warmer today.  We got in the pool this afternoon but it was a little colder than normal so we decided to try the upper deck hot pools.  When we got there, we were the only ones there.  Then a couple from Canada came and we visited a while with them.

Our usual waiter at the pool was assigned to a different area.  It was a good thing for him because where he was assigned had more people than the cabana area.  So we had someone different.  But.......when we got out of the pool headed to the hot pool he stopped us and had our usual drinks on a tray.  He said he saw us and wanted to do something for us.  See what great service?    Very sweet.

Tonight we went for the lobster dinner.  When we got the the restaurant, our waiter asked us if we could come back in 5 minutes.  He said he wanted to give us a special table.  We waited about 10 minutes and went back.  He had a special table set up for us. The waiter had spread rose pedals on our table.   Awwwww so sweet!!!!  Our lobster dinner was soooo good.   Think we will do it again tomorrow night.  This was just a stellar day.........again.

No comments: